From day-to-day maintenance, important risk assessments and health and safety checks and advising developers on a building’s design, we can take care of absolutely everything relating to apartment blocks and their communal areas.
We have experienced teams across our national network that specialise in letting and managing large portfolios, estates and build-to-rent development schemes. These properties are typically owned by estates, trusts, investment funds, charities, pension funds and developers.
We offer a totally bespoke block management service including but not limited to, the following:
- An initial audit of the building's condition, contracts, insurances and outgoings.
- Ongoing legal, compliance and tenant issues
- Risk assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- Health and safety management
- Create and administer separate client trust bank accounts for the service charges
- All financial reports and accounting services including preparation of annual service budgets for client to approve
- Advising on various relevant legislations i.e. leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues
- Submission of compliant service charge demands to residents
- Maintenance of financial and legal records
- Arranging and managing all block insurance, including claims
- Preparing for and attending AGMs and all client meetings; liaising with Directors and Freeholders.
- Dealing with solicitors' pre-contract sale enquiries
- All major internal and external works supervision and Section 20 procedures (consultation with residents on major works over the threshold)
- Management of all day-to-day maintenance including mechanical and electrical for the estates portfolio including contractor instruction, contractor management, site inspections and ensuring all works are carried out according to specifications.
- Management of service contracts
- Procuring and managing on-site staff
- Right to Manage issues and handovers
- Communicate news of your building to residents through regular newsletter, where required.
- Company Secretarial services
- Quarterly inspections