High Penn Trade Park, Oxford Road SN11
52,750 sq ft (4,900.6 sq m)
The land extends to 4.12 acres (1.67 hectares) with frontage and roundabout access to Oxford Road / A3102.
The site forms part of a larger site for a proposed development of a Lidl Foodstore, customer parking and employment use on the subject site.
Opportunity to acquire a development sit for employment / trade counter uses in an accessible and prominent location to the north of Calne. The proposed development (subject to planning) will provide the following ground floor areas.
- Rare development opportunity.
- Pending consent for 10 industrial units.
- Good access to M4 motorway.
- Established business location.
- The land is allocated as Employment Land within the Wiltshire Core Strategy for development and employment purposes (B1, B2 & B8 class use). A planning application is to be submitted for the development of the whole site and can be viewed on the Wiltshire Council Planning Portal.
On the subject site consent is being sought for 10 commercial units totalling GIA 52,750 Sq Ft (4,896 Sq M) with parking. Further enquiries can be made with the Local Planning Officer regarding their intended use of the land at Wiltshire Council, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA12 8JN.
Tel: 0300 456 0114
Calne is well located approximately 10 miles south west of Junction 16 of the M4 motorway via the A3102 and 4 miles east of Chippenham via the A4.
The site is situated to the east of the Oxford Road, north of Calne Town Centre and immediately adjacent to the Porte Marsh Industrial Estate, the principle employment area serving the town.
Nearby occupiers, include a range of local, regional and national operators including Tesco, Chalfont Building Supplies, Deceuninck, Buildbase, Acklea and Mole Valley Farmers.