We offer a comprehensive range of accountancy services, from rent collection and year-end estate accounts, to cash flow and budgeting, payroll and option-to-tax on property for VAT purposes.
We give all our clients the option to utilise whichever services they require – we know that many rural estate have in-house members of staff managing some aspects of their accounting, and we are equally happy to work alongside such teams as we are providing the full suite of services.
The accounts are run on TBS Tramps, a property management database linked to a full double entry accounting system. This also allows our accounts to be updated real-time.
Our comprehensive range of accounting services includes:
- Annual estate accounts for submission to our client’s taxation advisors
- Annual partnership and company accounts
- Cash management
- Collection of rents, wayleaves and other sources of income
- Contract farming accounts
- Farm accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Payment of suppliers via weekly BACS run
- Preparation and reconciliation of budgets
- Preparation and reconciliation of cashflow forecasts
- VAT registration, option to tax and completion of VAT returns
The Carter Jonas client accounting team is led by Caroline Bason, a chartered accountant with a rural background, so you can feel confident that your accounts are dealt with by a team that understands the context of running a rural business. Her well-respected and longstanding team is built up of over ten accounting professionals, offering a continuity of service for all clients.
Our client accounting service is also available for clients with assets in other property sectors: residential, commercial or infrastructures.