Carter Jonas has achieved Investors in People (IiP) Gold Standard accreditation, an internationally recognised endorsement which defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
Part of the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, IiP is a publicly funded, industry-led organisation that offers guidance on skills and employment issues in the UK. Its Gold Standard accreditation is recognised as a mark of excellence and only achieved through a rigorous process of assessment.
Key highlights from Carter Jonas’s assessment include:
• A strong set of values which everyone buys into
• A clear vision and Business Plan for the future which enables the business to be more flexible and react to change
• Involvement of all teams in the business in developing the future thus increasing buy-in to its delivery
• Increasing flexibility in the workplace and widening opportunities, with the use of technology
• Development of a strong Employer Brand with which people can identify eg. an ambitious, professional, dynamic employer with a human face
• The creation of a positive culture and atmosphere where people like to come to work
Mark Granger, Chief Executive of Carter Jonas said:
“I am very proud that Carter Jonas has been recognised by the IiP as achieving Gold Standard. As an organisation, we pride ourselves on team work and our culture of inclusiveness. This culture underpins how we interact with one another and how we approach our work.
“We are committed to delivering the very best level of advice to our clients and our ability to do this is dependent on the talent, knowledge, experience of all of our people. To achieve Gold Standard accreditation is recognition that Carter Jonas is a great employer and a high-performing place to work with a clear commitment to the sustained success of our people, our clients, and our business.”