Our arboriculture specialists have the skills and experience to provide a comprehensive tree management service enabling the promotion of trees as assets providing vital health, biodiversity, and landscape benefits.
As with any asset, sound and ongoing management will not only increase the benefits provided by trees, but also minimise potential problems.
We can assist by providing proportional risk management, ensuring those benefits are not compromised by the inherent associated risks to people or property.
As far as planning and development are concerned, trees are rarely the problem, which is usually caused by the interaction of the tree with the surroundings, especially in the built environment. We work with planners, developers, and architects early in the process to provide opportunities for tree retention that complements the development.
Our experts can deliver a comprehensive range of tree management services in a diverse range of situations, from the rural mixed estate roadside tree safety survey through to the tree management statement for an urban development.
Our bespoke tree risk management utilises GIS and GPS to deliver a quality service.
ARBORICULTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Carter Jonas offer many arboriculture services, including:
- Tree risk management
- Tree safety policy and zoning
- Tree survey protocols
- Multiple site portfolio tree management
- Management of remedial works specification
- Contract tendering
- Contractor appointment and supervision
- Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction
- Tree categorisation and mapping
- Arboricultural impact assessments method statements
- Tree protection specifications
- Work site compliance/ monitoring
- Tree Preservation Order (TPO) and Conservation Area Consents
- Full tree inventory
- Picus decay detection for high value specimen and veteran trees
- Parkland tree inventories and management plans
- Tree asset valuation for natural capital and carbon
Interested in forestry and woodland management? Find out more here.