A good interior design can help your business work more effectively, increasing productivity and performance. At Carter Jonas, our experts provide flexible environments which can reduce space requirements, including running costs, making the building more energy efficient, and reducing carbon usage.
Our interiors provide a healthy setting and can support a better work-life balance for building user, which optimises productivity and performance. In addition to this, our designs can help achieve greater inclusivity by supporting users’ needs.
Our highly experienced team of professionals can also provide property strategy advice, project management, building surveying and quantity surveying advice alongside our interior design service to ensure a successful development.
We offer a full service starting from the development of a brief and a timetable that is realistic and achievable, ensuring the budget is adhered to, and give support throughout the procurement process to make sure best value is achieved and the building is delivered on time.
OUR INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE BY SECTOR
We work in a variety of sectors within commercial property, and specialise in:
OUR RANGE OF INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
Our design professionals work on a variety of large and small projects, either refurbishments or fit outs, from test fits to full design. We offer a variety of services including:
WHY CHOOSE CARTER JONAS FOR YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN NEEDS?
The Carter Jonas BIID (British Institute of Interior Design) registered interior design team has 30 years commercial experience and provides a professional, effective and personal service alongside our tenant advisory, building surveying, project management, property strategy and historic building teams. Our advice is fully integrated within the consultancy process, offering a comprehensive approach without design and build company terms of business restrictions.
Carter Jonas is also a BCO (British Council for Offices) member, Britain’s leading forum for the office sector, supporting best practice framework in the real estate industry.
Our interior design service can bring a variety of benefits, including:
- Bespoke design to meet occupier needs
- Strengthen and support company brand, values and culture
- Imaginative solutions to functional requirements
- An agile/hybrid workplace which can reduce space requirements and generates cost savings
- A reduction of running costs and support meeting carbon targets
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Boosting wellbeing, happiness, and moral thereby reducing stress and illness of the workforce
- Achieving greater inclusivity
- Increased productivity and performance
- Supporting better work/life balance
- Improving staff retention and attracting new talent