Carter Jonas has expertise in all aspects of the purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) sector.
Our regional hubs are based in key student cities, and as such Carter Jonas has built up an impressive track record of advising on many student sites and of offering end-to-end strategic and tactical solutions across the country.
By forging close links with landowners and educational establishments in the cities in which we operate, we have a strong understanding of the key drivers behind what makes a good student site, where the demand in the market is and which investors currently have active requirements for up-and-let student stock.
Working closely with our planning team, we are able to provide a ‘one-stop shop’ service for clients who have an interest in the student accommodation sector.
Our expertise covers:
- Residential, commercial and mixed-use development consultancy
- Development viability/feasibility
- Scheme formulation/options appraisals
- Planning and masterplanning
- Asset review
- Market appraisals and research
- Disposal and acquisition
- Land assembly, promotion, joint venture and option agreements
- OJEU procurement/bid management
- Development partner selection
- Development finance and management
- Development levies – Section 106 negotiations/CIL