Our agency teams have vast experience across the UK of identifying opportunities to extract value from property development sites. We are well versed in both the acquisition and disposal of assets, advising on diverse portfolios of urban, rural and fringe development sites, whether they are greenfield, brownfield or a mix of both.
Our in-depth knowledge of the planning and development process means that we can help clients to identify new development opportunities across their portfolios and thereby create added value.
We act for clients in the public and private sectors, including central and local government, development and regeneration agencies, landowners, developers and investors. We often collaborate with colleagues in our development consulting, planning, masterplanning, residential and commercial teams.
Our projects range from individual buildings for redevelopment and change of use, all the way through to the redevelopment of land for major urban extensions and new settlements, involving thousands of new homes and the associated physical, social and community infrastructure.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Identification of development opportunities
- Development appraisals and market feasibility studies
- Marketing advice including disposal strategies and research
- Sale or acquisition of development land
- Structuring and funding acquisitions
- Development agreements including option, promotion and joint venture agreements