Our specialist team of Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Planners is recognised as a leading provider of specialist estate management, valuation and development advice relating to all mineral properties and waste management matters and infrastructure.
The team advises landowners, operators, financial institutions and infrastructure providers throughout the UK and has considerable experience of projects involving aggregates, industrial and energy minerals, construction materials manufacturing plants and all types of waste management facilities.
Our mineral & waste management services include :
- Strategic planning, site search & promotion.
- Mineral Resources Assessments & Viability Appraisals.
- Advice on mineral ownership, severance & working rights.
- Agency – property acquisition, disposals, leases, easements & wayleaves.
- Property Management – surveys, land terriers & lease administration, including rent & royalty reviews.
- Planning Applications, Appeals and EIAs.
- Valuations for all mineral, waste management & ancillary properties.
- Advice on the compulsory acquisition of mineral & waste management assets, the Mining Code & assessments of compensation.
- Business Rates consultancy.
- Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution Services.
Working with colleagues from the wider firm, we provide a full suite of services across the life cycle of mineral & waste management property, including rural land management, geomatics, telecoms & energy advice, plus master-planning & development expertise to release latent value at surplus sites.