Development appraisal, strategic land valuation and viability
Carter Jonas has a dedicated development appraisal and strategic land valuation team and in addition, a separate viability team to provide all manner of valuations and advice for both residential and commercial development.
The team benefits from being able to draw upon the expertise of our development and strategic land agency team as well as our extensive planning and development team within Carter Jonas.
Specifically with regard to residential, we also have the benefit of our residential agency teams throughout the UK.
Carter Jonas provides the following development appraisal and strategic land valuation services:
- Strategic land
- Viability studies for planning purposes
- Loan security valuations for development sites and strategic land
- General valuations for tax purposes
- Advice and scenario testing with regard to specific viability of potential development sites
- Valuation of development land and strategic land for accounts purposes
- Valuation of development land for negotiation of overage clauses
- Valuation of developments and strategic lands for expert witness requirements
We provide valuations to a wide range of clients including
- Government agencies (E.g., Homes England and the DIO)
- Local Authorities
- Lenders including Oak North, Aldermore, Handelsbanken, Octopus, Lend Invest, Mutual Finance, United Trust Bank and Coutts & Co.
Why choose Carter Jonas for development appraisal and strategic land valuation and viability services?
Our dedicated team of RICS registered valuers are positioned across seven regional hubs, providing valuation services nationally.
We are on the panel for several high street banks, secondary and tertiary lenders and building societies.
Our clients benefit from our own in-house research team, alongside our market knowledge obtained from our residential and commercial agency departments.
This multi-disciplinary nature of our business complements our valuation services and ensures that we can provide the in-depth reports our clients need to make well informed decisions.
Where we operate from
Our seven commercial regional hubs include London, Oxford, Cambridge, Leeds, Winchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
We also have RICS registered valuers situated in many of our other 36 offices who regularly undertake loan security valuations.
Our large base of valuers ensures that each one is knowledgeable in their local market and committed to providing a quality service.