- International Corporate real estate – Our Corporate Occupier Solutions team advises clients on tenant representation, transaction management, and professional services across the globe.
We have a solid track record in providing independent and objective advice to some of the world’s largest and fast growing corporations.
Our central team provides a single point of co-ordination and adopts a thoughtful process driven to problems.
- Valuation – We provide valuations for the purposes of loan security and accounts on behalf of banks, financial institutions and corporate occupiers.
- Agency – Our advice covers acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold assets across all property sectors.
- Asset Management – Our asset management services add value to clients’ portfolios and generate enhanced returns.
- Development – Our team provides development advice across all real estate sectors, including residential, commercial, hotels and leisure.
- Investment – We offer a global investment brokerage solution for investors undertaking cross-border transactions.
Four of our partners have the prestigious SIOR designation;
- Scott Harkness SIOR
- Andrew Smith SIOR
- Frédéric Schneider SIOR
- Michael Pain SIOR
The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® is the leading global professional office and industrial real estate association headquartered in Washington D.C.
- SIOR has more than 3,200 members in 685 cities and 36 countries.
- SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
- Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
Visit SIOR >
Carter Jonas is delighted to be representing the United Kingdom in a valuation partnership with Praxi Valuations.
Praxi Valuations provides independent valuation and advisory services to clients in the real estate, loan valuations and due diligence fields. The aim of the partnership is to provide a cross border valuation service in a seamless and efficient manner, working for occupiers, institutions and lenders.
Other European countries with representatives within Praxi Valuations include:
For further information, please visit Praxi Valuations website.
If you wish to discuss Carter Jonas’ involvement with Praxi Valuations, please contact Dudley Holme-Turner, Head of Valuations.
Carter Jonas is proud to be representing the United Kingdom in a partnership with IRELS.
IRELS is an international network of independent professionals specialising in the logistics real estate sector from 12 countries: France, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Romania, Austria and The Netherlands.
For further information, please visit IRELS website.
If you wish to discuss Carter Jonas’ involvement with IRELS, please contact Andrew Smith, Partner.
VAN GOOL ELBURG
Van Gool Elburg is an independent firm with four decades’ experience in the field of commercial property in The Netherlands.
Van Gool Elburg Elburg has for many years been among the leading independent firm operating in the field of commercial property in The Netherlands.
Visit Van Gool Elburg >
GERMAN PROPERTY PARTNERS
German Property Partners is a German association of real estate companies in the commercial segment, all of which are regional leaders in their field.
The founding partners are Grossmann & Berger with offices in Hamburg and Berlin, and E & G Real Estate based in Stuttgart and Munich. Partner ANTEON operates on the Düsseldorf market, GREIF & CONTZEN Immobilien is the partner serving the Cologne area and blackolive advisors the partner for Frankfurt.
Visit German Property Partners >
Carter Jonas delivers its property services globally through strategic alliances and “Best in class” international broker programme.
As owner-run businesses, we share a like-minded approach to customer care and account management, ensuring a consistently high level of service across all major geographic regions.