To perform their core activities, educational organisations and institutions need land that is in the right location, and buildings that are safe and suitable for effective teaching.
Our national team of commercial property experts provides comprehensive advice to the day nurseries, independent, maintained, higher and further education sectors.
Our experts can help to deliver educational buildings that make successful schools possible, create safer and stronger communities, promote thriving town centres, and contribute towards a cleaner and more sustainable environment.
Our expertise covers:
- Asset review
- Planning and masterplanning
- Relocation strategies
- Land assembly, promotion, joint venture and option agreements
- Development viability/feasibility
- Scheme formulation/options appraisals
- Disposal and acquisition
- Building surveying
Within the building consultancy sector we are able to offer:
- Prioritising maintenance of existing assets with budgetary advice
- Reinstatement costs assessments for building insurance purposes
- Identifying specifying tendering and administrating contractors
- Representing education facilities for building insurance claims
- Maintenance and forward planning of repair/refurbishment works
- Energy efficiency improvement advice