Our team of 80 surveyors includes four utility specialists with over 60 years’ combined experience working in utility companies. This is backed up by the wider infrastructure team, which is resourced with experienced professionals and technical staff who specialise in the utilities and infrastructure sectors.
We are therefore well placed to provide expert advice on:
- All utility legislation
- Estate management
- Land access for capital projects
- Compensation assessment and negotiation
- Valuation for land acquisition and compensation
- Expert witness
- Program and project management
- Land referencing
- Code of Practice Promotion
- Customer and stakeholder engagement
- Wayleave and easement negotiation
Our utility clients often have property interests that have another primary purpose. With access to all Carter Jonas divisions, we are able to offer wider property advice relating to estates management, acquisitions and disposals, planning and development, minerals and waste management, telecommunications and leisure business advice.
This means that we are best placed to help our utility clients with any property matters.