The A4010 South East Aylesbury Link Road is identified in the Aylesbury Transport Strategy as a key infrastructure scheme and part of the improvements needed to support and accommodate the planned growth of Aylesbury between 2016 and 2033.
To facilitate this Order, Carter Jonas provided strategic advice as the council’s property and Land referencing adviser. Some of our involvement included:
- Facilitating early access and survey licences
- Property cost estimates
- Business Case input
- Negotiating the acquisition of land and airspace rights by agreement
- Creation of Book of Reference
- Advice leading up to and during CPO Inquiry
- Responding to submitted objections
- Acting as expert witness at public inquiry
This Order was granted by the Department for Transport following public Inquiry in April 2022.
This project involved the collaboration of multiple disciplines.
We look forward to our on-going involvement progressing with the required land assembly strategy and managing the settlement of subsequent compensation claims to ensure the successful delivery of the Scheme.