Nuneaton is an attractive market town which is highly accessible by all transport modes, but most especially by rail. It also benefits from having a number of large development opportunity sites in the town centre which could significantly improve its potential to create a vibrant mixed-use place attractive to a younger market.
We were appointed to prepare an Initial Development Prospectus for presentation to developers at MIPIM, and subsequently to prepare more detailed development Briefs for the most important regeneration opportunities within the Ring Road:
- Opening up the River Anker waterfront
- Creating a major new rail gateway
- Integrating rail and bus interchange facilities
- Improving the tourism and leisure offer
- Widening the retail offer to embrace town centre living