Land At Roebuck Farm Nr York, Appleton Roebuck YO23
15.9 acres (6.5 hectares)
Unique opportunity comprising C. 15.94 acres (6.45 ha) former Barracks with Planning Consent for 7 residential properties.
The property extends to approximately 15.94 acres (6.45 ha) in total.
We understand the site was first developed in the 1940’s as a barracks and later used for poultry and then as a piggery until around 2010. Several properties in various states of repair remain on site from these previous uses and an inspection is encouraged to fully appreciate the opportunity.
The site benefits from 7 consented dwellings with an 8th currently progressing through the planning process.
Given the extensive nature of the site and existing buildings, we consider there to be additional opportunities to convert further properties subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
A summary of the consented dwellings is as follows:
1. Existing Bungalow 1324 sqft - A Certificate of Lawfulness has been granted and curtilage confirmed. 50% extension and external garage confirmed under Permitted Development with further enhancement opportunities for a first floor extension subject to planning.
2. Barn Conversion 7,739 sqft - Outline Planning Permission and subsequent Certificate of Lawfulness granted.
3. Class Q Conversion – 3,391 sqft – Approved
4. Class Q Conversion – 1,076 sqft – Approved
5. Class Q Conversion – 1,076 sqft – Approved
6. Class Q Conversion – 1,076 sqft – Approved
7. Class Q Conversion – 2,196 sqft – Approved
8. Demolition of toilet block and replacement dwelling – 700 sqft – Pending Decision
An information pack containing relevant Title, planning and supporting information is available to download via a link embedded within the brochure.
The dataroom includes:
• Location Plan
• Red Outline Plan
• Decision Notices
• Case Officer Reports
• Title Plans and Registers
• Elevations, Floorplans and CGIs
• Ecology Survey
• Flood Risk Assessment
• Structural Surveys
• Bat & Owl Survey
• Archaeology Assessment
• Access Plan
• Transport Statement
• Drainage Impact Assessment
• Phase 2 Ground Investigation
• Tree Survey
• Unexploded Ordinance Report
• Topology Survey
Method Of Sale
Our clients are seeking either conditional or unconditional offers for the sale of the site as a whole.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit a proposal addressing the following points:
1. Details of the proposed Purchase Price / Purchase Price mechanism.
2. Details of any conditions which may apply to the purchase.
3. Timeframe envisaged to complete the purchase.
4. Previous experience of dealing with sites of this size / nature.
5. How the purchase is to be funded.
6. Background information on the company and solicitor details.
Offers should be submitted via email only by 12 noon Monday 10th May 2021
Each offer should address all the points set out above to enable an informed decision to be reached by our client. We may wish to discuss any offer submitted in further detail and/or invite you for further discussion.
Our clients do not undertake to accept the highest bid or indeed any bid.