Farnham Lane, Farnham HG5
Prime residential development opportunity for a 1.89 acre site with Outline Planning Permission for 9 dwellings.
The site comprises c. 1.89 acres (0.76 ha) as edged green on the Site Plan overleaf, for identification purposes only.
Originally a farmyard with large areas of hardstanding and associated agricultural buildings, some of which have been converted to other uses. The site is bordered in the main by mature trees.
To the north and east there is open farmland,
to the south is Farnham Lane and to the west are the gardens of neighbouring houses and the farmhouse associated with the site. Further details are set out in the Design and Access Statement.
Outline Planning Permission was issued on the 3rd of October 2016 for the erection of 9 dwellings, demolition of various buildings and alterations to access, layout and scale considered. The Planning Application reference number is:
METHOD OF SALE
The Freehold Interest of the property with Vacant Possession of all parts is offered as a whole by Informal Tender.
Offers should be submitted Subject to Contract on the following basis:
1. Offers should be made in writing to the Leeds Office of Carter Jonas LLP or submitted via email to: email@example.com by 12 Noon on Thursday 14th December 2017.
2. The offer should clearly specify any “Conditions” to which the bid is subject.
3. An indication should be given as to the source and availability of finance. Written proof of funds would be preferable.
4. Details of Solicitor’s name and address should be supplied.
5. Our client’s do not undertake to accept the highest, or indeed any bid.
Prospective purchasers should investigate these matters to their own satisfaction.
Parties wishing to walk the site should arrange an
appointment with the Selling Agents. Inspections are undertaken at your own risk.