Bodffordd, Llangefni LL77
Freehold | 5 acres (2 hectares)
PARC CEFNI HOLIDAY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
• A fantastic timber lodge holiday park development opportunity
• Located at the heart of the Isle of Anglesey
• Canadian Cedar Post & Beam show lodges on-site
• Established holiday let income
PARC CEFNI HOLIDAY DEVELOPMENT
– Llangefni 2 miles
– A55 North Wales Expressway 4 miles
– Chester and the motorway network 75 miles
(all distances approximate)
AN EXCITING AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A TIMBER LODGE HOLIDAY PARK DEVELOPMENT. THE SITE HAS PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 25 LUXURY CANADIAN CEDAR POST AND BEAM LODGES PROVIDING A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP A NEW HOLIDAY PARK IN THE HEART OF THE ISLE OF ANGLESEY.
The site is located close to a number of award winning beaches and with easy access to a host of North Wales finest destinations including the Snowdonia National Park, the Lleyn Peninsula and the popular coastal towns of Conwy and Llandudno.
New planning permissions for holiday parks are rare and this affords an investor the opportunity to develop a holiday park that could become a destination in itself with planning consent for an on-site cafe and restaurant and a range of smaller timber lodges that could offer a variety of leisure opportunities.
Parc Cefni Holiday Development has its own dedicated access. Extending to approximately 5.06 acres, the property is level in topography and perfectly suited as a holiday park with minimal ground works required.
Set in an idyllic rural setting on the Isle of Anglesey, Parc Cefni Holiday Development sits within open countryside with views over Llyn Cefni and the Snowdonia mountain range.
The development comprises:
• Planning permission for 25 Canadian Cedar Post & Beam lodges, with two lodges having already been constructed as show homes. Planning consents for the site have been implemented and all lodges will benefit from a right to occupy as holiday accommodation for 12 months of the year.
• Planning consent for the development of an on-site café and 400m² restaurant.
• A recently restored Welsh Long traditional cottage which is run as a successful holiday let business.
• A range of quality log cabins that were previously run as a health and fitness spa containing a Jacuzzi, Far Infra-Red Detox Box, as well as a fully equipped, private fitness facility.
• Further outbuildings that could be converted to a range of different uses subject to planning consent.
The site benefits from an original planning permission for 22 units, the erection of a new cafe and restaurant, and a private sewage treatment plant.
Further planning permission was secured for a further 3 holiday lodges.
The current owner has developed two Canadian Cedar Post & Beam show lodges to the highest quality which ensures that the original permission has been implemented.
All units benefit from a right to occupy for 12 months.
(Planning Ref: 14C92D).
CANADIAN CEDAR POST & BEAM LODGES
There are two finished Canadian Cedar Post & Beam Lodge on the site, complete with their own private gardens and stunning views and finished to the highest standard.
Built using Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir the lodges were imported from Canada and sleep up to 6 people per lodge in evident luxury. The impressive high ceilings give a supreme feeling of space with the contemporary open living dining area befitting from wide ranging views over the surrounding countryside.
The lodges provide an opportunity for an investor to see exactly the tone that could be set for an exclusive holiday park development at Parc Cefni.
This property is available freehold.
Isle of Anglesey County Council
An information pack containing all the relevant planning information and details on current income are available from the sole selling agent, Carter Jonas LLP.
The property is elected for VAT and it is envisaged that the sale will be treated as a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC).
Strictly by telephone appointment with the sole selling agent, Carter Jonas LLP.