Land At Hambridge Road RG14
1 acres (0.405 hectares)
Former Gas Holder Site For Sale
- Redevelopment Potential (Subject to Planning)
- Roadside Position
- Popular Trade Centre Location
- Approximately 4 miles to J13 / M4
- According to the West Berkshire Council's Local Plan, the site falls within a protected Employment Area. The site is considered to have potential for commercial re-development or open storage subject to planning. However, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with the Duty Planning Officer at West Berkshire Council:
Tel: 01635 519111
- As the property constitutes a decommissioned site and EPC will not be required.
The property occupies a prominent position fronting Hambridge Road a short distance from Newbury Racecourse and Train Station. Junction 13 of the M4 is approximately 4 miles to the North. The site is located within a popular and thriving industrial area to the east of Newbury town centre.
Newbury Trade Park is located immediatley to the north, east and west of the site. Neighbouring occupiers include many well known names such as Wickes, Halfords, Jewsons and Toolstation. Newbury which has a thriving business community is home to numerous major organisations such as Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft and Sage.
Terms & Conditions
Please apply to the agents for the guide price.