The Old Deanery BA5
18,000 sq ft (1,672.3 sq m)
An Historic Building In The Centre of Wells - Potential For A Variety Of Uses (Subject To Planning)
- Views Of The Green & Cathedral
- Architectural Treasure
- Period Features
- Grade I Listed
Terms & Conditions
We are instructed to seek best and final offers by 12 noon on 12 September 2019. A full information pack is available through our data room. Log in details to the data room may be obtained from Philip Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org) following signed completion of a confidentiality agreement. Parties will be expected to submit their offer on the form provided via the data room and to have read and understood the information provided through that portal.
Offers must state the following:
1. The identity of the party making the offer.
2. Confirmation and proof of funding demonstrating an ability to exchange and complete the purchase within a declared timescale.
3. Proposed timescale for exchange and completion.
4. Any conditions attached to the offer.
5. Offers may be preferred on an unconditional basis.
6. Confirmation of solicitors details and that they are instructed by the party.
The vendor is not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.