These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of this website and any connected services delivered by email that are provided by Carter Jonas LLP. By using the Services, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
This is the website of Carter Jonas, a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under registration number 0C304417. Our registered address is 1 Chapel Place, London, W1G 0BG.
Carter Jonas is the trading name of Carter Jonas LLP and any other trading names owned by Carter Jonas LLP.
Carter Jonas LLP is registered for VAT purposes with VAT registration number 256845862.
The word “Partner” or “Partners” in relation to the LLP refers to a member of Carter Jonas LLP or an employee or consultant of Carter Jonas LLP or any affiliated firm who has equivalent standing and qualifications.
A list of members is available upon request.
Terms & Conditions
- Employees of Carter Jonas or Property Week or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- One entry per person
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm Friday 1st April 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Carter Jonas reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Carter Jonas is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The trip to Cannes will be awarded in Thomas Cook gift vouchers to the amount of £550. The amount is based on a weekend trip to Cannes for two adults taken between the dates of July 15th 2016 and July 17th 2016. Return flights from London Gatwick to Nice, France and hotel stay at Best Western Cannes Riviera & Spa for two nights. Price correct as of 1st February 2016.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is transferable under Carter Jonas’ discretion to the amount stated in point 9.
- The prize does not include transfers between airports, food, replenishment, and cost of spa facilities or spending money.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Carter Jonas will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Carter Jonas’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Carter Jonas is not liable for the gift voucher terms and conditions set by Thomas Cook. Please read their full terms and conditions before booking by clicking here.