With the pressing need for new housing across the country, we understand the importance of being able to rapidly finish new houses to allow for their occupation.
Our building surveyors and project managers work closely with landowners, social housing officers and developers to deliver the full range of services that a development requires.
- Carter Jonas has experience working across:
- Housing developments
- Social housing/social housing associations
- Private self builds, renovations, HMOs (House multiple occupancy)
- High rise residential
- Listed buildings (Including for conversion or redevelopment)
We have experience across both capital and investment funded projects for public and private sector clients. Our specialists have been responsible for multi-disciplinary teams, taking projects from their initial feasibility studies, through the detailed design and planning stage, to construction and handover of the completed units ready for occupation or sale.
Our consultants appreciate the pressures both the public and private sector are under to deliver much needed housing at the right price, which is why it is always key to have an experienced project manager lead and focus design teams.
Our approach to residential building consultancy and how we mitigate risk
With regards to residential houses and schemes, our professionals understand the full cycle of delivery and what can go wrong.
Why choose Carter Jonas to provide building consultancy services within the residential sector?
Our building consultancy professionals are located in Bristol, Birmingham, Cambridge, Oxford, Leeds and London. Together our teams offer residential property advice across England and Wales.
Our specialists have extensive experience over many years of advising on complex projects and are aware of any risks, always taking steps to mitigate them.
Our building consultancy services within the residential sector include:
- Project management
- Strategic procurement
- Programme management
- Pre-acquisition survey
- Measured building Surveys
- Architectural design services
- Feasibility studies
- Cost consultancy
- License to alter
- Listed building consent (historic)
- Party wall matters/rights of light
- Schedules of condition
- Employers agent
- Landlord/tenant representative (licences to alter)
- Building pathology/defects diagnosis
- Planned preventative maintenance/condition surveys
- Insurance reinstatement cost assessment