FORESTRY AND WOODLAND MANAGEMENT
Mixed estate woodland and commercial forests require ongoing active management to improve timber quality and productivity, maintain and enhance biodiversity, improve shooting and deliver wide ranging environmental benefits.
Our dedicated, highly qualified experienced forestry experts and managers provide independent advice on all aspects of woodland and forest management.
We can deliver bespoke management to clients with a range of forestry and woodland assets, from large commercial portfolios to woodlands that are an integral part of a mixed estate, through to small woodlands.
Our work includes strategic, high-level input including long-term management planning, critical for production forecasting, operational planning and accessing grant funding.
This includes obtaining permissions and grant applications, as well as access to a highly qualified and competent contractor network to deliver all aspects of woodland and forest management operations.
WOODLAND AND FORESTRY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Carter Jonas offer many woodland and forestry management services, including:
- Woodland and forestry management planning to meet client’s objectives
- Woodland and forestry consultancy and strategic reviews
- A comprehensive woodland and forestry and management service
- Timber harvesting and marketing, including softwood, high value hardwood, fuelwood, and biomass
- Securing grant income from government and other sources
- New woodland creation, design, implementation, and establishment
- Forest and woodland certification
- Biodiversity offsetting and natural capital
- Forest and woodland mapping and GIS
- Forest and woodland valuations