STARTING YOUR PROPERTY CAREER WITH CARTER JONAS
We’re looking for forward-thinking graduates with a can-do attitude to help grow our ever-expanding teams and deliver our trademark Simply Better Advice to clients.
You’ll ideally be studying a RICS/RTPI accredited degree, though we also welcome applications from those studying a non-accredited degree who are looking to pursue a career in property.
Carter Jonas are proud to offer variety in our roles, and recruit property graduates across our commercial, planning, infrastructure and rural practices - this means you get to choose the path that best matches your interests. If you need a little help deciding which path to take, just get in touch with one of our advisors and we’d be happy to talk it through with you.
WHAT IS THE PROPERTY GRADUATE SCHEME?
Our property graduate scheme helps you achieve RICS or RTPI membership, and you’ll be provided with appropriate training and experience to attain the required competency levels. Our highly reputable APC structured training programme is continuously improved to keep up to date with an ever-changing industry.
Find out more about what the Carter Jonas graduate scheme can offer you by clicking on our interactive infographic below.
BENEFITS OF THE PROPERTY GRADUATE SCHEME
Being a graduate at Carter Jonas gives you access to lots of benefits – we’ve outlined just a few below.
- A strong network of graduates across all our divisions.
- Formal APC (Assessment of Professional Competence) training.
- Mentors to help with both work and study.
- A supportive social environment.
- Regular CPD (Continued Professional Development) opportunities.
- Ongoing & personalised support from industry specialists.
- Gain real work experience.
- Hands on client-facing experience from the start.
- Be part of a structured training programme.
- Get study leave and support.
- 25 days annual leave, pension and life assurance.
- Flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances, including DenPlan, gym membership discounts and cycle to work scheme.
WHY CHOOSE CARTER JONAS?
As a Carter Jonas graduate, you’ll be part of one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK. Our highly competitive rewards package includes a group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave (plus everything mentioned above!).
As an equal opportunity employer with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients!
We help hundreds of people begin their career in property, and have cultivated a place where people want to work. But don’t take our word for it – find out what our property graduates past and present have to say about us below…
Want to know as soon as an opportunity that matches your skillset comes up?
HOW TO APPLY
Graduate vacancies for 2022 are now closed. To be notified of future opportunities please click ‘KEEP ME UPDATED’ below: